google-site-verification: googlec79e1264c20fac82.html 1011+The Latest Collection of Sad Love Words - Sankoc

1011+The Latest Collection of Sad Love Words - Sankoc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hi friends now, how are you? Hopefully stay healthy and protected by God. Never when when you are chatting with someone, you are said, if the conversation is crisp, if there is a real illness, the problem is I have experienced it before.

Therefore, in this article, I will teach you a little to be a poetic person. But remember, the romantic words in this article are not used for things like that, if you don't mind. hehe

1011+The Latest Collection of Sad Love Words


If you just create BBM status, Fb Status or Create Status, may be okay, just don't use it for weird things. Or can you make these romantic words to reference when writing poetry, whether love poetry, friendship and others.

Good, because it's already evening, here are some examples of romantic words and other poetic words. The point is to read it to the end, I'm sure it doesn't work, I don't believe it. Immediately, here are some examples of beautiful and touching romantic words.

"On a piece of white paper, always tintah your name, which I formed into poetry to complete all my longing. I miss being confused looking for a place where you are so often disappearing like a dusk that drowns someone's shadow ”

"Good morning you are there, even though only through space and virtual we greet each other. But there is always hope that a real meeting and everything I have quoted in Prayer "

"Lost now miss having been limped and did not know the direction to go home"

"I wrote everything about the taste on a piece of paper called poetry"

"Teach me how to love the most right, so I can't hear the syaiton whispers I hear"

"Even though we are only friends, but somehow I feel comfortable, even though between us there is a distance that makes my heart unable to move. Ohh God what:

"I fell in love again, with someone who didn't want to leave. God rebuke me if this is wrong, I try to give in ”

"It's about life, about how strong it is so that the fire of spirit is not easily dimmed. It's about struggle, about how we can survive. It's about life, not looking for an excuse to run away from reality "

"Who will earnestly keep holding your hand in anything, who will earnestly remain faithful in praying for you for any time"

"Long time no see, your eyes are still as beautiful as your fingertips."

"Broken heart is an ordinary effort to move on the extraordinary"

"If I am born as a writer, don't be surprised if your name is on every sheet of my book."

"When I can't write feelings through words, only the heart is willing to speak out, even the prayers I talk quietly with God, I hope we are soon united in a legitimate bond"

"And love is born of two broken hearts which are reunited by fate"

"Thousands of fireworks have echoed in the sky early this morning, our new round is still running and I continue to fight to defend you while you are hard at forgetting me"


"Do you still remember the two things that we have debated when the rain arrived, is the matter of longing and memories"

"Until whenever you will be home for my prayers to stay, and you are a surge for me to die, mother"

"I had a message to the wind to convey my longing, and I had longed to miss the rain that fell scattered, because I was unable to say miss, because longing was heavy"

"And missing you is part of my routine"

"Because I believe, everything that comes from God is good, even though I lose you"

"This case of forgetting you is not an easy thing, because I can't deny that if I'm lonely I still think about you"

"When 2 dimensions appear happy without anyone knowing sad to hide behind the real dimensions"

"Mate like a thesis needs to be revised many times at the university of life until the decision to pass or not to the aisle"

"The bitterness of betrayal always gives a lesson, but when we realize that friendship is everything and forever then all will return to the way it was"

"There is still a day to complete the story accompanied by prayer and it is no longer possible to reduce recollection so that I close each of the chapters of Longing with the conclusion of a willing smile"

"When your words are scattered in a row of my poems but not in my heart you will last there neatly arranged in the most hidden space"

"When I refuse to unite but my heart insists on waiting while I doubtfully want you then do you still care about me?"

"We need our own space to better understand whether this is still love or is a habit as it is"

"I woke up very early to water my longing so I wouldn't wither while waiting to be picked by you"

"You don't need sugar for a cup of miss. Just add a piece of memories. It will be sweeter."

"I'm not a person who easily falls in love once I love I fall easily"

Beautiful words
"I like writing. I like the swirls and swings of words that beautifully coincide with human emotions."

"Starting the morning with the strains of Al Fatihah soft lips praising with a line of beautiful sentences hoping for all the blessings on Friday thanks to surpassing a thousand strands of prayer for diijabah"

"You are like a rainbow at dusk, I am beautiful, but unfortunately only a moment ago is gone"

"Thank you. At least there are you who always make me laugh. Stickers release all Lara from a pile of wounds with you. I find simple happiness."

"Look at the sky that starts to fade from the face of the evening no matter how your face doesn't fade from memory"

"Lies Above Paper rests on a broken heart, the collapse of a rainbow depicting sorrow"

"This morning I don't want to demand more about the promise so that you try to feel the use of my heart, I hope you will enjoy to understand the true meaning of the sacred"

"The window that you close is where all of my seeds grow, the seeds of every taste that teaches jealous things"

"At least we sailed on the same ship we never knew where the waves would be"

"Don't try to cure your nails with your wound. I don't want to share the wound with the source of Lukaku."

"Be happy that your duty is not always about pleasing those who hate you"

"I owe you miss I am confused about what I have to pay"

"This afternoon we have just said what you said since when we really started it"

"It's hot outside while I'm soaking wet seeing rain coming down from your eyelids"

"Hi, ex, how are you? If you want to live as closely as you can with your current partner, let's climb the mountain for three. Later, when you reach the Peak, I encourage you two so that your love will last forever. "

"Love is unpredictable if you can guess it is not your love but the crossword puzzle."

"Full moon is singing among the stars of the stars. Flashing poetry, thousands of stories a night is his house while your heart is the back

"This morning my script Kuracik, I poured into a cup of longing, I let it pool together with memories. Until it piled up and spilled until it finally returned mixed with the aroma of the meeting. So that the taste does not become useless and becomes right for later to be enjoyed together "

"Why are you still not sleeping, while I'm waiting for you to come to me"

"I like the way you make me fall in love, reward you with wounds and then leave nothing ever happens to us"

"In fact, saving a thousand senses alone hurts the chest, heartbreaks that don't hurt, I've tried to survive, but finally forced to let go. Why? Because I'm tired of fighting alone. Thank you for the pain that you have given so far now that I have managed to let go of your shadows with my own efforts and ways.

"I stared at the star at the sound of the night, a dark shadow crossed trying to throw slowly, but he went reluctantly. So how does this feel sort out, to move on, whether or not, his heart is badly hurt, even me? "

"Good morning, the morning sun is warmly welcomed today, while I enjoy a cup of coffee. Hopefully my spirit and steps will be accompanied by the prayers that I prayed at dawn "

"And now you are my worst memory, because your shadow is incarnate a person who is not worthy to be remembered again, even though everything about you has vanished, as time goes by"

"Lali, why are you opo? Ning ngarepe my mother, sliramu nate Janji ndadekke, I am katresnanmu sawiji, nanging saiki nyatane when I leave lunga without saying goodbye, I am attracted to the rondho, the son of Siji who is as good as a person or not in Bali ”

"The silence pierced my soul regretting laughter, blaming the time, being confined to all my love which ended the roaring sorrow"

"If the crayon box gives color to my life, you paint a happy smile on my day, and every second is always about you"

"Thank you so much for stabbing my heart"

"Thank you for still looking after me even though we can no longer meet, our inner bond will never break, even though death separates even though

"Then what should I do? Should I dry my sorrow by looking for an antidote for the wound on the orange guide."

"Because sincerity is only a predicate when love is unrequited"

"The Light of the Lantern can't beat the light Your charm on the Twinkle of the eye is hidden by a sweat of your patience but you remain strong even though the waves of Samudra erase the body Runt from you I learn all the meanings of life maybe my diction is no longer able to translate anything about you that I know all perfection already exists to you and you are my mother mother "

"If there is longing to make anxiety, why should longing be created? If you miss not being able to meet, the feeling will be locked up in a tightened room, feeling longing forbidden "

"Stepping in to take risks is better than being silent to avoid risk, success needs to be fought not to let go of opportunities"

"Sometimes we really need to get out of our comfort zone"

"Why do you have to go, the rain outside is getting more, leave it longer here, enjoy a cup of coffee together"

"Here I cry with my loyalty, while you there laugh with your betrayal. If this is indeed your way to be happy, then I will be willing, even though I feel hurt, I feel stifling, hopefully you will not go wrong on your way to your stopover ”

"In the past, my mind was hallucinating in a cruel trial tonight, because the wound you put in was so deep that it tore this heart. Can I still do it even if I just miss you? While you are getting warmer in the arms of my replacement hug, I leave it alone even though you are busy dancing and laughing over my pain. Because I believe in something beautiful, it will come to me later. "

"It's hard to sell it expensive, it's friendly to eat cheap and you don't want it to be in the era of manganese zinc manganese micin"

"Fighting in reality, fighting bitter hunger, for the sake of saving change with mercy. But unfortunately there is no one to pay attention "

"Hopefully someday we will go to the same port, may we grasp one to the twilight, with you is seriousness, praying for you is a must"

"May this night belong to my tears for a moment"

Advertisement